In an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity on Donald Trump's immigration platform, Univison...
Immigration in Georgia
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Georgia: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Peach State
- Georgia: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Peach State
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- Legalize Who?: A Portrait of the 11 Million Unauthorized Immigrants in the United States (IPC Fact Check, January 2013)
- Bad for Business: How Anti-Immigration Legislation Drains Budgets and Damages States’ Economies (IPC Fact Check, March 2012)
- Q&A Guide to State Immigration Laws: What You Need to Know if Your State is Considering Anti-immigrant Legislation (IPC Special Report, February 2012)
- Assessing the Economic Impact of Immigration at the State and Local Level (IPC Fact Check, August 2009)
- Inaccuracies in CIS Report on Immigrant Workers in Georgia (IPC Fact Check, June 2007)
- Report: Immigration Leads to Local Job Growth (October 2013)
- From Coast to Coast, Immigrants Drive Local Economies (October 2013)
- States Move Forward To Allow Undocumented Immigrants To Drive Legally (April 2013)
- Pro-Immigrant Measures Make Gains At The State Level (March 2013)
- State Level Immigration Legislation and the Essential Economy (March 2013)
- A Look at Immigrant Detention Facilities: Abuses and Proposed Reform (November 2012)
- Supreme Court Case Highlights Cruel Intersection of Immigration and Drug Laws (October 2012)
- Some States Attempt to Move Forward on Immigration Laws Following Supreme Court Decision (July 2012)
- Restrictive Immigration Law Continues to Threaten Georgia’s Farming Industry (July 2011)
- Federal Courts Block Key Provisions of Restrictive Immigration Laws in Georgia and Indiana (June 2011)
- States that Passed Arizona-style Immigration Laws Now Face Costly, Uphill Legal Battles (June 2011)
- Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal Signs Arizona-Style Enforcement Law (May 2011)
- Get Out Your Wallets, Georgians! State Lawmakers Pass Costly Immigration Measure (April 2011)
- Georgia Board of Regents Attempts to Ban Undocumented Immigrants from University System (October 2010)
- Low-Income Latinos and Immigrants Reported “Under Siege” in the South (April 2009)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.