CNN cited the American Immigration Council's recent report ...
The LAC has a strong track record of litigating to fix long-standing problems with our broken immigration system. Through our class action and other litigation, we have convinced the courts of appeals to overturn government policies that prevented an entire class of noncitizens from applying for lawful residency; that precluded individuals from presenting evidence to immigration judges in deportation cases; and that delayed for years permanent resident status for thousands of individuals who had been granted asylum. The LAC coordinates its litigation with immigration advocates nationwide and facilitates strategic planning and collaboration among immigration litigators.
- Adjustment of Status for Asylees (Ngwanyia Class Action)
- Adjustment for K-2 Visa Holders
- Adjustment of Status Under § 245(i) for Noncitizens Previously Removed (Duran Gonzalez Class Action)
- Adjustment of Status When Admission Involved Fraud or Misrepresentation
- “Admission” and Adjustment of Status
- "Arriving Aliens" in Removal and Adjustment of Status
- Asylum Clock
- Child Status Protection Act
- Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA)
- Visa Bulletin – Rejection of Employment-Based Adjustment Applications
- Voluntary Departure
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.