APPLY FOR J-1 VISA SPONSORSHIP
Are you a potential J-1 intern or trainee? A U.S. company or organization looking to host an international exchange visitor? An immigration attorney representing a host company or foreign national interested in the J-1 visa? The International Exchange Center is here to assist you in navigating the J-1 process.
Begin an application by clicking the green "Apply Now for Our J1 Program" button on the right. All applications are now filed electronically; we no longer use paper applications.
Not sure if you qualify? Take our short survey located on the right below the "Begin the Application" section.
LINKS AND RESOURCES:
- Application Checklist - Information Requirements 
- Sample J-1 Trainee-Intern Application Information 
- Introduction to the Online Application System 
- Getting Started 
- What’s in the Trainee/Intern Information file? 
- Writing a Dynamic DS-7002 Training Plan 
- DS-7002 Training Plan Sample 
- Video Tutorial: How to Write a J-1 Training Plan 
- Participant Handbook 
TIPS ON FINDING A HOST SITE:
- Tips on Finding a J-1 Internship in the US 
- Presentation: Grow Your Network to Find an Internship in the US