Patrick Taurel, Legal Fellow at the American...
Legalization Resource Page
In the debate around immigration, one often hears about the creation of a roadmap to citizenship for the 11 million unauthorized immigrants in the country. What should this legalization process look like? Who are the 11 million? What would be the benefits of such a program? Have there been similar programs in the past, and what have we learned from them? Here, we've compiled all of our resources regarding the roadmap to citizenship and legalization of the unauthorized.
Fact Sheets and Reports:
- Tackling the Toughest Questions on Immigration Reform: Short Answers to the Most Common Questions (IPC Special Report, 7/13)
- Crafting a Successful Legalization Program: Lessons from the Past (IPC Perspectives, 6/13)
- An Immigration Stimulus: The Economic Benefits of a Legalization Program (IPC Fact Check, 4/13)
- The Dividends of Citizenship: Why Legalization Must Lead to Citizenship (IPC Fact Check, 3/13)
- Legalize Who?: A Portrait of the 11 Million Unauthorized Immigrants Living in the United States (IPC Fact Check, 1/13)
- Back to the Future: The Impact of Legalization Then and Now (IPC Special Report, 1/13)
- Economic Progress via Legalization: Lessons from the Last Legalization Program (IPC Special Reports, 11/09)
Interactive Graphics and Infographics:
- What Asian and Latino Immigrants Contribute to the U.S., by State (IPC, 1/12)
- Legalize Who?: A Portrait of the 11 Million Unauthorized Immigrants Living in the United States (IPC, 1/13)
Related Blog Posts:
- President Lays Out His Vision for Immigration Reform (1/13)
- Senate Unveils Framework for Effective Immigration Reform (1/13)
- Senate's Symbolic Bill Rings Opening Bell on Immigration Reform (1/13)
- Getting to a Citizenship Consensus (1/13)
- Business and Religious Leaders Come Together to Champion Immigration Reform (1/13)
- Reasons for Cautious Optimism on Immigration Reform (1/13)
- A Clash of Conservatives in Kansas (1/13)
- The Economic Advantages of U.S. Citizenship (9/12)
- Immigrant Tax Contributions and the Future of the U.S. Economy (4/12)
- New Report Says Legalization Would Result in $1.4 Billion in revenues to Houston, Texas (1/12)
|Legalization Phone Call||7.66 MB|
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.