Beth Werlin, Deputy Legal Director for the American Immigration Council, discusses the recent...
Immigration in Wyoming
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Wyoming: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latino and Asians in the Equality State
- Wyoming: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Equality State
We have not created any Wyoming district profiles yet. For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
We do not have any Wyoming-specific fact sheets or reports yet, but you can find more information on State Immigration Legislation here.
- Yet Another State Leaves Immigration Enforcement Bill on Cutting Room Floor (April 2011)
- Tide Turning Against Authors of Restrictive Immigration Measures (March 2011)
- Businesses Warn State Lawmakers That Immigration Legislation Will Break the Bank (March 2011)
- Businesses Fear Restrictive Immigration Measures Will Drive Jobs to Other States (February 2011)
- States Contemplating Enforcement Legislation Continue to Walk the Line (January 2011)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.