A recent article in U.S. News and World Report, quoted Mary Giovagnoli, Director of the...
Immigration in Wisconsin
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Wisconsin: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Badger State
- Wisconsin: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Badger State
- Wisconsin District 1 - Representative Paul Ryan
- Wisconsin District 5 - Representative Jim Sensenbrenner
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- The DREAM Act: Creating Opportunities for Immigrant Students and Supporting the U.S. Economy (IPC Fact Sheet, November 2010)
- Chicken Little in the Voting Booth: The Non-Existent Problem of Non-Citizen Voter Fraud (IPC Fact Check, October 2012)
- The Economic Blame Game: U.S. Unemployment is Not Caused by Immigration (IPC Fact Check, November 2009)
- Assessing the Economic Impact of Immigration at the State and Local Level (IPC Fact Check, August 2009)
- Getting to a Citizenship Consensus (January 2013)
- Anti-Immigrant Activists Still Pushing the Myth of Voter Fraud by Noncitizens (October 2012)
- Voter ID Laws Tackle Non-Existent Problem of Immigrant Vote Fraud (July 2012)
- New Data Sheds Light on the Potential Power of Immigrant Voters (May 2012)
- 50 States Work on Immigration Legislation While Congress Refuses to Act (August 2011)
- States that Passed Arizona-style Immigration Laws Now Face Costly, Uphill Legal Battles (June 2011)
- Tuition Equity Legislation for Undocumented Students Picks Up Speed (April 2011)
- Census Data Confirms Immigrant Voting Bloc Still Growing (October 2010)
- Anti-immigrant Bills Fail at the State and Local Level (June 2009)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.