Patrick Taurel, Legal Fellow at the American...
Immigration in Wisconsin
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Wisconsin: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Badger State
- Wisconsin: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Badger State
- Wisconsin District 1 - Representative Paul Ryan
- Wisconsin District 5 - Representative Jim Sensenbrenner
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- The DREAM Act: Creating Opportunities for Immigrant Students and Supporting the U.S. Economy (IPC Fact Sheet, November 2010)
- Chicken Little in the Voting Booth: The Non-Existent Problem of Non-Citizen Voter Fraud (IPC Fact Check, October 2012)
- The Economic Blame Game: U.S. Unemployment is Not Caused by Immigration (IPC Fact Check, November 2009)
- Assessing the Economic Impact of Immigration at the State and Local Level (IPC Fact Check, August 2009)
- Getting to a Citizenship Consensus (January 2013)
- Anti-Immigrant Activists Still Pushing the Myth of Voter Fraud by Noncitizens (October 2012)
- Voter ID Laws Tackle Non-Existent Problem of Immigrant Vote Fraud (July 2012)
- New Data Sheds Light on the Potential Power of Immigrant Voters (May 2012)
- 50 States Work on Immigration Legislation While Congress Refuses to Act (August 2011)
- States that Passed Arizona-style Immigration Laws Now Face Costly, Uphill Legal Battles (June 2011)
- Tuition Equity Legislation for Undocumented Students Picks Up Speed (April 2011)
- Census Data Confirms Immigrant Voting Bloc Still Growing (October 2010)
- Anti-immigrant Bills Fail at the State and Local Level (June 2009)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.