CNN cited the American Immigration Council's recent report ...
Immigration in Washington
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Washington: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Evergreen State
- Washington: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Evergreen State
- Washington District 1 - Representative Suzan DelBene
- Washington District 9 - Representative Adam Smith
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- Stepping Up: The Impact of the Newest Immigrant, Asian, and Latino Voters (IPC Special Reports, September 2013)
- Rebuilding Local Economies: Innovation, Skilled Immigration, and H-1B Visas in U.S. Metropolitan Areas (IPC Fact Check, May 2013)
- Economic Benefits of Granting Deferred Action to Unauthorized Immigrants Brought to U.S. as Youth (IPC Fact Check, June 2012)
- Asians in America: A Demographic Overview (IPC Fact Check, April 2012)
- Arizona is Not the First State to Take Immigration Matters into their Own Hands (IPC Fact Check, May 2010)
- The Economic Blame Game: U.S. Unemployment is Not Caused by Immigration (IPC Fact Check, November 2009)
- Assessing the Economic Impact of Immigration at the State and Local Level (IPC Fact Check, August 2009)
- The Migrant Integration Policy Index (MIPEX III) (IPC Fact Check, May 2009)
- Closed Borders and Mass Deportations: The Lessons of the Barred Zone Act (IPC Fact Check, January 2005)
- Local Officials Improve Immigration Enforcement Policies as Congress Fails to Act (December 2013)
- House Inaction Escalates Community’s Demands for Immigration Reform (November 2013)
- From Coast to Coast, Immigrants Drive Local Economies (October 2013)
- States Drive Positive Change on Immigration While House Is Stuck in Low Gear (September 2013)
- States Work To Improve Immigration Policies As Senate Immigration Bill Debate Begins (June 2013)
- States Move Forward To Allow Undocumented Immigrants To Drive Legally (April 2013)
- Border Patrol Tightens Up Its Policy on Providing Interpretation Services (December 2012)
- Border Patrol Agents Abusing Role as Interpreters (May 2012)
- Report Brings Border Patrol Abuses to Light in Washington State (April 2012)
- Washington Farmers Fear Economic Impact of National E-Verify Bill (August 2011)
- Tuition Equity Could Be Coming Soon to a State Near You (March 2011)
- The Aftermath of the Ellensburg, WA Immigration Raid and Lessons from Past ICE Enforcement Efforts (February 2011)
- Not All States Target Immigrants or the Slightly Suntanned (May 2010)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.