In an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity on Donald Trump's immigration platform, Univison...
Immigration in Virginia
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Virginia: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Old Dominion State
- Virginia: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Old Dominion State
- Virginia District 3 - Representative Bobby Scott
- Virginia District 4 - Representative Randy Forbes
- Virginia District 6 - Representative Bob Goodlatte
- Virginia District 7 - Representative Eric Cantor
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- The Cost of Doing Nothing: Dollars, Lives, and Opportunities Lost in the Wait for Immigration Reform (IPC Fact Check, September 2013)
- An Immigration Stimulus: The Economic Benefits of a Legalization Program (IPC Fact Check, April 2013)
- Who and Where the DREAMers Are, Revised Estimates (IPC Fact Check, October 2012)
- African Immigrants in America: A Demographic Overview (IPC Fact Check, June 2012)
- The Impact of E-Verify on Virginia’s Economy (IPC Fact Check, July 2011)
- Arizona is Not the First State to Take Immigration Matters into their Own Hands (IPC Fact Check, May 2010)
- Assessing the Economic Impact of Immigration at the State and Local Level (IPC Fact Check, August 2009)
- U.S. Latinos Slammed by Immigration Debate Gone Ugly (IPC Fact Check, October 2008)
- Missing the Target: Anti-Immigrant Ordinances Backfire (IPC Fact Check, August 2007)
- How Latino and Asian Voters Made the Difference in 2013 Gubernatorial Elections (November 2013)
- Latino Voters Poised to Again Play Key Role in Elections (November 2013)
- Letter from Business Urges Congress to Create a 21st Century Immigration System (July 2013)
- Experts from Left and Right Agree on Economic Power of Immigration Reform (May 2013)
- Immigrants Play Key Role in Virginia’s Economy (October 2012)
- Use of Segregation in Immigration Detention has Harmful Effects (September 2012)
- Number of Potential Immigrant Voters on the Rise in Key Super Tuesday States (March 2012)
- More States Introduce Costly Immigration Enforcement Bills in 2012 (February 2012)
- Heads Up, Virginia, Anti-Immigrant Agenda Could Be 2012 Legislative Focal Point (November 2011)
- Businesses Warn State Lawmakers That Immigration Legislation Will Break the Bank (March 2011)
- SB1070-Inspired Activity Continues in the States (August 2010)
- VA Town Hall Meeting on Immigration Reform Sets Debate Tone (September 2009)
- FAIR Takes Aim at Virginia’s Immigrants and Children (June 2009)
- Prince William County Crusader Hangs Up Anti-Immigration Hat (February 2009)
- Virginia Seeks to Help, Not Penalize Immigrants (November 2008)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.