Patrick Taurel, Legal Fellow and the American Immigration Council, provides an in-depth look...
Immigration in Vermont
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Vermont: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Green Mountain State
- Vermont: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Green Mountain State
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- Passport Pages Tell Our Tale: The Personal Story of a Binational Same-Sex Couple’s Struggle to be Together Under Current Immigration Laws (IPC Perspectives, April 2013)
- States Drive Positive Change on Immigration While House Is Stuck in Low Gear (September 2013)
- USCIS Approves First Green Cards for Same Sex Couples (July 2013)
- Border Patrol Tightens Up Its Policy on Providing Interpretation Services (December 2012)
- The Harmful Effects of Using Border Patrol as Interpreters Along the Northern Border (September 2012)
- House VAWA Bill Threatens Protections for Immigrant Women and Children (May 2012)
- Border Patrol Agents Abusing Role as Interpreters (May 2012)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.