Beth Werlin, Deputy Legal Director for the American Immigration Council, discusses the recent...
Immigration in Vermont
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Vermont: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Green Mountain State
- Vermont: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Green Mountain State
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- Passport Pages Tell Our Tale: The Personal Story of a Binational Same-Sex Couple’s Struggle to be Together Under Current Immigration Laws (IPC Perspectives, April 2013)
- States Drive Positive Change on Immigration While House Is Stuck in Low Gear (September 2013)
- USCIS Approves First Green Cards for Same Sex Couples (July 2013)
- Border Patrol Tightens Up Its Policy on Providing Interpretation Services (December 2012)
- The Harmful Effects of Using Border Patrol as Interpreters Along the Northern Border (September 2012)
- House VAWA Bill Threatens Protections for Immigrant Women and Children (May 2012)
- Border Patrol Agents Abusing Role as Interpreters (May 2012)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.