A recent article in U.S. News and World Report, quoted Mary Giovagnoli, Director of the...
Immigration in Tennessee
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Tennessee: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Volunteer State
- Tennessee: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Volunteer State
- Tennessee District 2 - Representative Jimmy Duncan
- Tennessee District 3 - Representative Chuck Fleischmann
- Tennessee District 5 - Representative Jim Cooper
- Tennessee District 9 - Representative Steve Cohen
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- Chicken Little in the Voting Booth: The Non-Existent Problem of Non-Citizen Voter Fraud (IPC Fact Check, October 2012)
- Latinos in America: A Demographic Overview (IPC Fact Check, April 2012)
- Bad for Business: How Anti-Immigration Legislation Drains Budgets and Damages States’ Economies (IPC Fact Check, March 2012)
- From Coast to Coast, Immigrants Drive Local Economies (October 2013)
- Anti-Immigrant Activists Still Pushing the Myth of Voter Fraud by Noncitizens (October 2012)
- Voter ID Laws Tackle Non-Existent Problem of Immigrant Vote Fraud (July 2012)
- More States Introduce Costly Immigration Enforcement Bills in 2012 (February 2012)
- More States Toss Costly Immigration Legislation in Final Days of Session (May 2011)
- State Lawmakers Continue to Push Immigration Enforcement Measures, Despite Warnings (May 2011)
- Farming Industry Urges State Lawmakers to Kill Costly Immigration Measures (April 2011)
- Hard-Line Immigration Laws Take a Back Seat in Tennessee (May 2009)
- Low-Income Latinos and Immigrants Reported “Under Siege” in the South (April 2009)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.