The Durham Academy News Feed recently highlighted remarks made by the American Immigration...
Immigration in Tennessee
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Tennessee: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Volunteer State
- Tennessee: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Volunteer State
- Tennessee District 2 - Representative Jimmy Duncan
- Tennessee District 3 - Representative Chuck Fleischmann
- Tennessee District 5 - Representative Jim Cooper
- Tennessee District 9 - Representative Steve Cohen
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- Chicken Little in the Voting Booth: The Non-Existent Problem of Non-Citizen Voter Fraud (IPC Fact Check, October 2012)
- Latinos in America: A Demographic Overview (IPC Fact Check, April 2012)
- Bad for Business: How Anti-Immigration Legislation Drains Budgets and Damages States’ Economies (IPC Fact Check, March 2012)
- From Coast to Coast, Immigrants Drive Local Economies (October 2013)
- Anti-Immigrant Activists Still Pushing the Myth of Voter Fraud by Noncitizens (October 2012)
- Voter ID Laws Tackle Non-Existent Problem of Immigrant Vote Fraud (July 2012)
- More States Introduce Costly Immigration Enforcement Bills in 2012 (February 2012)
- More States Toss Costly Immigration Legislation in Final Days of Session (May 2011)
- State Lawmakers Continue to Push Immigration Enforcement Measures, Despite Warnings (May 2011)
- Farming Industry Urges State Lawmakers to Kill Costly Immigration Measures (April 2011)
- Hard-Line Immigration Laws Take a Back Seat in Tennessee (May 2009)
- Low-Income Latinos and Immigrants Reported “Under Siege” in the South (April 2009)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.