Immigration in South Dakota
Submitted by aic_admin on Thu, Oct 24, 2013
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in South Dakota: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Mount Rushmore State
- South Dakota: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Mount Rushmore State
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- Arizona is Not the First State to Take Immigration Matters into their Own Hands (IPC Fact Check, May 2010)
- Yet Another State Leaves Immigration Enforcement Bill on Cutting Room Floor (April 2011)
- New Census Data Suggest Nativists May Be Headed for Extinction (March 2011)
- Tide Turning Against Authors of Restrictive Immigration Measures (March 2011)
- Businesses Warn State Lawmakers That Immigration Legislation Will Break the Bank (March 2011)
- Some States “Just Say No” to Harmful Immigration Enforcement Laws (February 2011)
- Some States Applying Brakes to Legislation Denying Citizenship to U.S.-Born Children (February 2011)
- States Contemplating Enforcement Legislation Continue to Walk the Line (January 2011)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.