Patrick Taurel, Legal Fellow and the American Immigration Council, provides an in-depth look...
Immigration in South Dakota
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in South Dakota: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Mount Rushmore State
- South Dakota: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Mount Rushmore State
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- Arizona is Not the First State to Take Immigration Matters into their Own Hands (IPC Fact Check, May 2010)
- Yet Another State Leaves Immigration Enforcement Bill on Cutting Room Floor (April 2011)
- New Census Data Suggest Nativists May Be Headed for Extinction (March 2011)
- Tide Turning Against Authors of Restrictive Immigration Measures (March 2011)
- Businesses Warn State Lawmakers That Immigration Legislation Will Break the Bank (March 2011)
- Some States “Just Say No” to Harmful Immigration Enforcement Laws (February 2011)
- Some States Applying Brakes to Legislation Denying Citizenship to U.S.-Born Children (February 2011)
- States Contemplating Enforcement Legislation Continue to Walk the Line (January 2011)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.