In an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity on Donald Trump's immigration platform, Univison...
Immigration in South Carolina
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in South Carolina: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Palmetto State
- South Carolina: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Palmetto State
- South Carolina District 4 - Representative Trey Gowdy
- South Carolina District 5 - Representative Mick Mulvaney
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- AIC Executive Director Ben Johnson's Testimony Before the House Judiciary Committee (IPC Perspectives, March 2013)
- Latinos in America: A Demographic Overview (IPC Fact Check, April 2012)
- What Arizona v. United States May Mean for States with Similar Immigration Laws (IPC Fact Check, April 2012)
- Bad for Business: How Anti-Immigration Legislation Drains Budgets and Damages States’ Economies (IPC Fact Check, March 2012)
- Q&A Guide to State Immigration Laws (IPC Special Reports, February 2012)
- Arizona is Not the First State to Take Immigration Matters into their Own Hands (IPC Fact Check, May 2010)
- Courts Continue to Reject Arizona Style Laws, Even as House Embraces SAFE Act (August 2013)
- How States And Local Economies Benefit From Immigrants (July 2013)
- Skilled Immigrants Come Through All Immigration Channels (March 2013)
- Agriculture Industry Harmed by Restrictive State Immigration Laws (September 2012)
- Voter ID Laws Tackle Non-Existent Problem of Immigrant Vote Fraud (July 2012)
- Some States Attempt to Move Forward on Immigration Laws Following Supreme Court Decision (July 2012)
- DOJ’s Lawsuit Against South Carolina Latest Legal Challenge to State Immigration Laws (November 2011)
- 50 States Work on Immigration Legislation While Congress Refuses to Act (August 2011)
- South Carolina Governor Signs $1.3 Million Immigration Enforcement Law (June 2011)
- States Legislators Attempt to Reframe Enforcement-Only Approach to Immigration (March 2011)
- State Lawmakers Conflicted Over Immigration Enforcement Measures (January 2011)
- SB1070-Inspired Activity Continues in the States (August 2010)
- Senators Graham and Kyl Buy Tickets to the Birthright Citizenship Dog and Pony Show (August 2010)
- Senator Graham Ready to Tackle Tough Issues, Immigration Included (January 2010)
- Senator Graham is Further Evidence that Immigration Reform is a Bipartisan Effort (January 2010)
- Immigration, Southern Manners, and South Carolina Demographics (September 2009)
- South Carolina Senator in Search of Solutions (August 2009)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.