Patrick Taurel, Legal Fellow and the American Immigration Council, provides an in-depth look...
Immigration in Rhode Island
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Rhode Island: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Ocean State
- Rhode Island: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Ocean State
- Rhode Island District 1 - Representative David Cicilline
- Rhode Island District 2 - Representative James Langevin
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- Chicken Little in the Voting Booth: The Non-Existent Problem of Non-Citizen Voter Fraud (October 2012)
- Arizona is Not the First State to Take Immigration Matters into their Own Hands (May 2010)
- USCIS Approves First Green Cards for Same Sex Couples (July 2013)
- Anti-Immigrant Activists Still Pushing the Myth of Voter Fraud by Noncitizens (October 2012)
- Voter ID Laws Tackle Non-Existent Problem of Immigrant Vote Fraud (July 2012)
- States Continue to Propose Tuition Equity for Undocumented Immigrants (March 2012)
- SB1070-Inspired Activity Continues in the States (August 2010)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.