A recent article in U.S. News and World Report, quoted Mary Giovagnoli, Director of the...
Immigration in Rhode Island
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Rhode Island: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Ocean State
- Rhode Island: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Ocean State
- Rhode Island District 1 - Representative David Cicilline
- Rhode Island District 2 - Representative James Langevin
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- Chicken Little in the Voting Booth: The Non-Existent Problem of Non-Citizen Voter Fraud (October 2012)
- Arizona is Not the First State to Take Immigration Matters into their Own Hands (May 2010)
- USCIS Approves First Green Cards for Same Sex Couples (July 2013)
- Anti-Immigrant Activists Still Pushing the Myth of Voter Fraud by Noncitizens (October 2012)
- Voter ID Laws Tackle Non-Existent Problem of Immigrant Vote Fraud (July 2012)
- States Continue to Propose Tuition Equity for Undocumented Immigrants (March 2012)
- SB1070-Inspired Activity Continues in the States (August 2010)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.