The New York Times recently highlighted a lawsuit filed by the American Immigration Council and...
Immigration in Oregon
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Oregon: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Beaver State
- Oregon: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Beaver State
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- Tackling the Toughest Questions on Immigration Reform (IPC Special Report, July 2013)
- The Economic Blame Game: U.S. Unemployment is Not Caused by Immigration (IPC Fact Check, November 2009)
- Assessing the Economic Impact of Immigration at the State and Local Level (IPC Fact Check, August 2009)
- Undocumented Immigrants as Taxpayers (IPC Fact Check, November 2007)
- From Coast to Coast, Immigrants Drive Local Economies (October 2013)
- States Drive Positive Change on Immigration While House Is Stuck in Low Gear (September 2013)
- States Work To Improve Immigration Policies As Senate Immigration Bill Debate Begins (June 2013)
- States Move Forward To Allow Undocumented Immigrants To Drive Legally (April 2013)
- Pro-Immigrant Measures Make Gains At The State Level (March 2013)
- Immigration Case Backlog Reaches All-Time High, Report Shows (August 2011)
- Oregon Business Community Latest to Join Fight Against National E-Verify Bill (July 2011)
- Tuition Equity Legislation for Undocumented Students Picks Up Speed (April 2011)
- Tuition Equity Could Be Coming Soon to a State Near You (March 2011)
- Progressive Immigration Measures Pick Up Steam at the State Level (February 2011)
- The High Cost of Inaction on Immigration Reform (July 2009)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.