Patrick Taurel, Legal Fellow at the American...
Immigration in Oregon
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Oregon: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Beaver State
- Oregon: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Beaver State
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- Tackling the Toughest Questions on Immigration Reform (IPC Special Report, July 2013)
- The Economic Blame Game: U.S. Unemployment is Not Caused by Immigration (IPC Fact Check, November 2009)
- Assessing the Economic Impact of Immigration at the State and Local Level (IPC Fact Check, August 2009)
- Undocumented Immigrants as Taxpayers (IPC Fact Check, November 2007)
- From Coast to Coast, Immigrants Drive Local Economies (October 2013)
- States Drive Positive Change on Immigration While House Is Stuck in Low Gear (September 2013)
- States Work To Improve Immigration Policies As Senate Immigration Bill Debate Begins (June 2013)
- States Move Forward To Allow Undocumented Immigrants To Drive Legally (April 2013)
- Pro-Immigrant Measures Make Gains At The State Level (March 2013)
- Immigration Case Backlog Reaches All-Time High, Report Shows (August 2011)
- Oregon Business Community Latest to Join Fight Against National E-Verify Bill (July 2011)
- Tuition Equity Legislation for Undocumented Students Picks Up Speed (April 2011)
- Tuition Equity Could Be Coming Soon to a State Near You (March 2011)
- Progressive Immigration Measures Pick Up Steam at the State Level (February 2011)
- The High Cost of Inaction on Immigration Reform (July 2009)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.