Patrick Taurel, Legal Fellow and the American Immigration Council, provides an in-depth look...
Immigration in Oklahoma
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Oklahoma: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Sooner State
- Oklahoma: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Sooner State
- Oklahoma District 1 - Representative Jim Bridenstine
- Oklahoma District 3 - Representative Frank Lucas
- Oklahoma District 4 - Representative Tom Cole
- Oklahoma District 5 - Representative James Lankford
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- Economic Benefits of Granting Deferred Action to Unauthorized Immigrants Brought to U.S. as Youth (IPC Fact Check, June 2012)
- Keeping Migrants Here: Recent Research Shows Unintended Consequences of U.S. Border Enforcement (IPC Fact Check, June 2009)
- Arizona is Not the First State to Take Immigration Matters into their Own Hands (IPC Fact Check, May 2010)
- States Continue to Propose Tuition Equity for Undocumented Immigrants (March 2012)
- New Report Debunks Myth of Self-Deportation (February 2012)
- More States Toss Costly Immigration Legislation in Final Days of Session (May 2011)
- State Lawmakers Continue to Push Immigration Enforcement Measures, Despite Warnings (May 2011)
- Farming Industry Urges State Lawmakers to Kill Costly Immigration Measures (April 2011)
- New Report Profiles Rising Stars in Anti-Immigrant Movement (March 2011)
- States Legislators Attempt to Reframe Enforcement-Only Approach to Immigration (March 2011)
- Will Local Lawmakers Take the Immigration Enforcement Bait? (December 2010)
- Anti-immigrant Bills Fail at the State and Local Level (June 2009)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.