Highlighting data from the American Immigration Council's report "...
Immigration in Oklahoma
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Oklahoma: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Sooner State
- Oklahoma: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Sooner State
- Oklahoma District 1 - Representative Jim Bridenstine
- Oklahoma District 3 - Representative Frank Lucas
- Oklahoma District 4 - Representative Tom Cole
- Oklahoma District 5 - Representative James Lankford
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- Economic Benefits of Granting Deferred Action to Unauthorized Immigrants Brought to U.S. as Youth (IPC Fact Check, June 2012)
- Keeping Migrants Here: Recent Research Shows Unintended Consequences of U.S. Border Enforcement (IPC Fact Check, June 2009)
- Arizona is Not the First State to Take Immigration Matters into their Own Hands (IPC Fact Check, May 2010)
- States Continue to Propose Tuition Equity for Undocumented Immigrants (March 2012)
- New Report Debunks Myth of Self-Deportation (February 2012)
- More States Toss Costly Immigration Legislation in Final Days of Session (May 2011)
- State Lawmakers Continue to Push Immigration Enforcement Measures, Despite Warnings (May 2011)
- Farming Industry Urges State Lawmakers to Kill Costly Immigration Measures (April 2011)
- New Report Profiles Rising Stars in Anti-Immigrant Movement (March 2011)
- States Legislators Attempt to Reframe Enforcement-Only Approach to Immigration (March 2011)
- Will Local Lawmakers Take the Immigration Enforcement Bait? (December 2010)
- Anti-immigrant Bills Fail at the State and Local Level (June 2009)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.