Astrid Silva, the 2014 receipent of the American Immigration Council’s Immigrant Youth...
Immigration in Ohio
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Ohio: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Buckeye State
- Ohio: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Buckeye State
- Ohio District 1 - Representative Steve Chabot
- Ohio District 7 - Representative Bob Gibbs
- Ohio District 8 - Representative John Boehner
- Ohio District 14 - Representative David Joyce
- Ohio District 15 - Representative Steve Stivers
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- Chicken Little in the Voting Booth: The Non-Existent Problem of Non-Citizen Voter Fraud (IPC Fact Check, October 2012)
- The Impact of E-Verify on Ohio’s Economy (IPC Fact Check, July 2011)
- Arizona is Not the First State to Take Immigration Matters into their Own Hands (IPC Fact Check, May 2010)
- The Economic Blame Game: U.S. Unemployment is Not Caused by Immigration (IPC Fact Check, November 2009)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.