Patrick Taurel, Legal Fellow and the American Immigration Council, provides an in-depth look...
Immigration in Ohio
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Ohio: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Buckeye State
- Ohio: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Buckeye State
- Ohio District 1 - Representative Steve Chabot
- Ohio District 7 - Representative Bob Gibbs
- Ohio District 8 - Representative John Boehner
- Ohio District 14 - Representative David Joyce
- Ohio District 15 - Representative Steve Stivers
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- Chicken Little in the Voting Booth: The Non-Existent Problem of Non-Citizen Voter Fraud (IPC Fact Check, October 2012)
- The Impact of E-Verify on Ohio’s Economy (IPC Fact Check, July 2011)
- Arizona is Not the First State to Take Immigration Matters into their Own Hands (IPC Fact Check, May 2010)
- The Economic Blame Game: U.S. Unemployment is Not Caused by Immigration (IPC Fact Check, November 2009)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.