In an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity on Donald Trump's immigration platform, Univison...
Immigration in North Carolina
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in North Carolina: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Tar Heel State
- North Carolina: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Tar Heel State
- North Carolina District 2 - Representative Renee Ellmers
- North Carolina District 6 - Representative Howard Coble
- North Carolina District 9 - Representative Robert Pittenger
- North Carolina District 12 - Representative Mel Watt
- North Carolina District 13 - Representative George Holding
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- AIC Executive Director Ben Johnson's Testimony Before the House Judiciary Committee (IPC Perspectives, March 2013)
- Legalize Who?: A Portrait of the 11 Million Unauthorized Immigrants in the United States (IPC Fact Check, January 2013)
- Falling Through the Cracks: The Impact of Immigration Enforcement on Children Caught Up in the Child Welfare System (IPC Fact Check, December 2012)
- Latinos in America: A Demographic Overview (IPC Fact Check, April 2012)
- Latinos in North Carolina: A Growing Part of the State's Economic and Social Landscape (IPC Perspectives, March 2012)
- The Impact of E-Verify on North Carolina’s Economy (IPC Fact Check, July 2011)
- The Unauthorized Population Today (IPC Fact Check, March 2011)
- Arizona is Not the First State to Take Immigration Matters into their Own Hands (IPC Fact Check, May 2010)
- Citizenship by the Numbers (IPC Fact Check, September 2009)
- U.S. Latinos Slammed by Immigration Debate Gone Ugly (IPC Fact Check, October 2008)
- Local Immigration Enforcement Harms Community Policing and Public Safety (September 2013)
- How States And Local Economies Benefit From Immigrants (July 2013)
- Why Are Some Still UnDACAmented? (April 2013)
- Pro-Immigrant Measures Make Gains At The State Level (March 2013)
- Immigration Policy in the States: A Roundup (March 2013)
- A Much-Needed Spotlight on Families Ripped Apart by Deportations (December 2012)
- Agriculture Industry Harmed by Restrictive State Immigration Laws (September 2012)
- SB1070-Inspired Activity Continues in the States (August 2010)
- NC Candidate for Governor Trashes Immigrant Voting Bloc (October 2008)
- NC Sheriff Steve Bizzell Trashes Immigrants (October 2008)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.