The New York Times recently highlighted a lawsuit filed by the American Immigration Council and...
Immigration in New Hampshire
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in New Hampshire: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Granite State
- New Hampshire: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Granite State
- New Hampshire District 1 - Representative Carol Shea-Porter
- New Hampshire District 2 - Representative Ann McLane Kuster
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
We do not have any New Hampshire-specific fact sheets or reports yet, but you can find more information on State Immigration Legislation here.
- USCIS Approves First Green Cards for Same Sex Couples (July 2013)
- Nativist Group Trivializes the 2012 Latino Vote (September 2012)
- Yet Another State Leaves Immigration Enforcement Bill on Cutting Room Floor (April 2011)
- Tide Turning Against Authors of Restrictive Immigration Measures (March 2011)
- Punitive Arizona Immigration Measure Makes Headlines (Again)! (April 2010)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.