Patrick Taurel, Legal Fellow and the American Immigration Council, provides an in-depth look...
Immigration in New Hampshire
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in New Hampshire: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Granite State
- New Hampshire: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Granite State
- New Hampshire District 1 - Representative Carol Shea-Porter
- New Hampshire District 2 - Representative Ann McLane Kuster
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
We do not have any New Hampshire-specific fact sheets or reports yet, but you can find more information on State Immigration Legislation here.
- USCIS Approves First Green Cards for Same Sex Couples (July 2013)
- Nativist Group Trivializes the 2012 Latino Vote (September 2012)
- Yet Another State Leaves Immigration Enforcement Bill on Cutting Room Floor (April 2011)
- Tide Turning Against Authors of Restrictive Immigration Measures (March 2011)
- Punitive Arizona Immigration Measure Makes Headlines (Again)! (April 2010)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.