Patrick Taurel, Legal Fellow and the American Immigration Council, provides an in-depth look...
Immigration in Nevada
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Nevada: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Silver State
- Nevada: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Silver State
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- The Cost of Doing Nothing: Dollars, Lives, and Opportunities Lost in the Wait for Immigration Reform (IPC Fact Check, September 2013)
- Stepping Up: The Impact of the Newest Immigrant, Asian, and Latino Voters (IPC Special Reports, September 2013)
- An Immigration Stimulus: The Economic Benefits of a Legalization Program (IPC Fact Check, April 2013)
- Citizenship Day 2012: Realizing the Potential of the Immigrant Vote (IPC Fact Check, September 2012)
- Asians in America: A Demographic Overview (IPC Fact Check, April 2012)
- Assessing the Economic Impact of Immigration at the State and Local Level (IPC Fact Check, August 2009)
- It's Tax Time! Immigrants and Taxes: Contributions to State and Federal Coffers (IPC Fact Check, April 2008)
- House Inaction Escalates Community’s Demands for Immigration Reform (November 2013)
- States Drive Positive Change on Immigration While House Is Stuck in Low Gear (September 2013)
- States Work To Improve Immigration Policies As Senate Immigration Bill Debate Begins (June 2013)
- Senate’s Symbolic Bill Rings Opening Bell on Immigration Reform (January 2013)
- A Long Journey to the Voting Booth (November 2012)
- Naturalized Citizens Have the Power to Swing Elections (October 2012)
- Lawmakers Attempt to Gut Census by Defunding American Community Survey (June 2012)
- The Coming Wave of Second-Generation Voters (April 2012)
- Progressive Immigration Measures Pick Up Steam at the State Level (February 2011)
- Will Local Lawmakers Take the Immigration Enforcement Bait? (December 2010)
- Pollsters Still Underestimating the Latino Vote (November 2010)
- Is the Latino Vote Up for Grabs? Midterm Polling and the Future of the Latino Vote (November 2010)
- SB1070-Inspired Activity Continues in the States (August 2010)
- Supporting Immigration Reform in Nevada is More Pragmatic than Political (April 2010)
- The Face of America’s Tomorrow: The Growing Political Impact of Latinos (April 2010)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.