In this tweet chat, English teachers discussed the benefits of telling digital stories on...
Immigration in Nebraska
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Nebraska: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Cornhusker State
- Nebraska: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Cornhusker State
- Nebraska District 1 - Representative Jeff Fortenberry
- Nebraska District 2 - Representative Lee Terry
- Nebraska District 3 - Representative Adrian Smith
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- Economic Benefits of Granting Deferred Action to Unauthorized Immigrants Brought to U.S. as Youth (IPC Fact Check, June 2012)
- The DREAM Act: Creating Economic Opportunities (IPC Fact Check, November 2010)
- Dreams Deferred: The Costs of Ignoring Undocumented Students (IPC Fact Check, October 2010)
- Protecting Children in the Aftermath of Immigration Raids (IPC Fact Check, February 2010)
- Assessing the Economic Impact of Immigration at the State and Local Level (IPC Fact Check, August 2009)
- Immigration Enforcement and Its Unintended Consequences (IPC Fact Check, March 2008)
- States Drive Positive Change on Immigration While House Is Stuck in Low Gear (September 2013)
- States Work To Improve Immigration Policies As Senate Immigration Bill Debate Begins (June 2013)
- Immigrant from Nepal Named U.S. Army’s Soldier of the Year (November 2012)
- Nebraska Upholds Bill that Provides Prenatal Care to Undocumented Women (April 2012)
- States Continue to Propose Tuition Equity for Undocumented Immigrants (March 2012)
- Court Strikes Down Provision of Fremont’s Immigration Ordinance, Impact on Community Continues (March 2012)
- Courts, State Legislators Pull Back on Restrictive Immigration Legislation (February 2012)
- Tide Turning Against Authors of Restrictive Immigration Measures (March 2011)
- Businesses Warn State Lawmakers That Immigration Legislation Will Break the Bank (March 2011)
- States Legislators Attempt to Reframe Enforcement-Only Approach to Immigration (March 2011)
- Will State Legislators Continue to Pull the Plug on Restrictive Immigration Measures? (February 2011)
- Are States Considering SB 1070-Style Bills Putting their Head in the Lion’s Mouth? (January 2011)
- Fremont Residents Pass Restrictive and Costly Immigration Ordinance (June 2010)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.