Patrick Taurel, Legal Fellow and the American Immigration Council, provides an in-depth look...
Immigration in Missouri
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Missouri: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Show Me State
- Missouri: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Show Me State
We have not created any Missouri district profiles yet. For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- Chicken Little in the Voting Booth: The Non-Existent Problem of Non-Citizen Voter Fraud (IPC Fact Check, October 2012)
- Arizona is Not the First State to Take Immigration Matters into their Own Hands (IPC Fact Check, May 2010)
- Assessing the Economic Impact of Immigration at the State and Local Level (IPC Fact Check, August 2009)
- From Coast to Coast, Immigrants Drive Local Economies (October 2013)
- Nativists Trot Out Same Old Arguments at Hearing on Senate Immigration Reform Bill (April 2013)
- California Passes Groundbreaking Legislation to Prevent “Shattered Families” (October 2012)
- What the Show Me State Shows Us About Immigration (August 2012)
- More States Introduce Costly Immigration Enforcement Bills in 2012 (February 2012)
- SB1070-Inspired Activity Continues in the States (August 2010)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.