Astrid Silva, the 2014 receipent of the American Immigration Council’s Immigrant Youth...
Immigration in Missouri
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Missouri: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Show Me State
- Missouri: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Show Me State
We have not created any Missouri district profiles yet. For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- Chicken Little in the Voting Booth: The Non-Existent Problem of Non-Citizen Voter Fraud (IPC Fact Check, October 2012)
- Arizona is Not the First State to Take Immigration Matters into their Own Hands (IPC Fact Check, May 2010)
- Assessing the Economic Impact of Immigration at the State and Local Level (IPC Fact Check, August 2009)
- From Coast to Coast, Immigrants Drive Local Economies (October 2013)
- Nativists Trot Out Same Old Arguments at Hearing on Senate Immigration Reform Bill (April 2013)
- California Passes Groundbreaking Legislation to Prevent “Shattered Families” (October 2012)
- What the Show Me State Shows Us About Immigration (August 2012)
- More States Introduce Costly Immigration Enforcement Bills in 2012 (February 2012)
- SB1070-Inspired Activity Continues in the States (August 2010)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.