A New York Times article,...
Immigration in Minnesota
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Minnesota: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the North Star State
- Minnesota: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the North Star State
- Minnesota District 2 - Representative John Kline
- Minnesota District 3 - Representative Erik Paulsen
- Minnesota District 6 - Representative Michelle Bachmann
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- AIC Executive Director Ben Johnson's Testimony Before the House Judiciary Committee (IPC Perspectives, March 2013)
- The Impact of E-Verify on Minnesota’s Economy (IPC Fact Check, July 2011)
- A Framework for Effective Immigration Worksite Employer Enforcement (IPC Fact Check, January 2011)
- Arizona is Not the First State to Take Immigration Matters into their Own Hands (IPC Fact Check, May 2010)
- Assessing the Economic Impact of Immigration at the State and Local Level (August 2009)
- White House Honors Local Groups Leading the Way to Welcome Immigrants in Their Cities (September 2013)
- Immigration Policy in the States: A Roundup (March 2013)
- States Continue to Propose Tuition Equity for Undocumented Immigrants (March 2012)
- Census Data Confirms Immigrant Voting Bloc Still Growing (October 2010)
- SB1070-Inspired Activity Continues in the States (August 2010)
- New Report Shines Light on Detainee Rights Violations in Minnesota (November 2009)
- Anti-immigrant Bills Fail at the State and Local Level (June 2009)
- Citizen Children Neglected and Deserted in Wake of Immigration Raids (March 2009)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.