Patrick Taurel, Legal Fellow at the American...
Immigration in Minnesota
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Minnesota: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the North Star State
- Minnesota: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the North Star State
- Minnesota District 2 - Representative John Kline
- Minnesota District 3 - Representative Erik Paulsen
- Minnesota District 6 - Representative Michelle Bachmann
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- AIC Executive Director Ben Johnson's Testimony Before the House Judiciary Committee (IPC Perspectives, March 2013)
- The Impact of E-Verify on Minnesota’s Economy (IPC Fact Check, July 2011)
- A Framework for Effective Immigration Worksite Employer Enforcement (IPC Fact Check, January 2011)
- Arizona is Not the First State to Take Immigration Matters into their Own Hands (IPC Fact Check, May 2010)
- Assessing the Economic Impact of Immigration at the State and Local Level (August 2009)
- White House Honors Local Groups Leading the Way to Welcome Immigrants in Their Cities (September 2013)
- Immigration Policy in the States: A Roundup (March 2013)
- States Continue to Propose Tuition Equity for Undocumented Immigrants (March 2012)
- Census Data Confirms Immigrant Voting Bloc Still Growing (October 2010)
- SB1070-Inspired Activity Continues in the States (August 2010)
- New Report Shines Light on Detainee Rights Violations in Minnesota (November 2009)
- Anti-immigrant Bills Fail at the State and Local Level (June 2009)
- Citizen Children Neglected and Deserted in Wake of Immigration Raids (March 2009)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.