CNN cited the American Immigration Council's recent report ...
Immigration in Michigan
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Michigan: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Great Lakes State
- Michigan: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Great Lakes State
- Michigan District 2 - Representative Bill Huizenga
- Michigan District 3 - Representative Justin Amash
- Michigan District 13 - Representative John Conyers
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- AIC Executive Director Ben Johnson's Testimony Before the House Judiciary Committee (IPC Perspectives, March 2013)
- The Impact of E-Verify on Michigan’s Economy (IPC Fact Check, July 2011)
- Arizona is Not the First State to Take Immigration Matters into their Own Hands (IPC Fact Check, May 2010)
- The Economic Blame Game: U.S. Unemployment is Not Caused by Immigration (IPC Fact Check, November 2009)
- How Immigrants on a Pathway to Citizenship can Revitalize Rust Belt Cities (November 2013)
- How States And Local Economies Benefit From Immigrants (July 2013)
- Skilled Immigrants Come Through All Immigration Channels (March 2013)
- Immigration Policy in the States: A Roundup (March 2013)
- Michigan Pushes Plan to Welcome Immigrants and their Revitalizing Power to State (May 2012)
- Border Patrol Agents Abusing Role as Interpreters (May 2012)
- Declining Cities Look to Immigrants to Revitalize Economies and Increase University Enrollment (October 2011)
- ICE Clears Itself of Misconduct in Internal Investigation, Draws Ire from Immigrant Rights Groups (August 2011)
- More States Toss Costly Immigration Legislation in Final Days of Session (May 2011)
- New York Times Details the Unsavory Roots of FAIR, CIS, and NumbersUSA (April 2011)
- States Playing with Enforcement-Only Fire Likely to Get Burned (March 2011)
- Will State Legislators Continue to Pull the Plug on Restrictive Immigration Measures? (February 2011)
- SB1070-Inspired Activity Continues in the States (August 2010)
- Can Immigrants Give America’s Rust Belt a Tune-Up? (February 2010)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.