In this tweet chat, English teachers discussed the benefits of telling digital stories on...
Immigration in Maryland
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Maryland: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Old Line State
- Maryland: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Old Line State
We have not created any Maryland district profiles yet. For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- Fatally Flawed: FAIR Blames Immigrants and Children for Maryland’s Financial Problems (IPC Fact Check, June 2012)
- Latinos in America: A Demographic Overview (IPC Fact Check, April 2012)
- The Migrant Integration Policy Index (MIPEX III) (IPC Fact Check, May 2011)
- The Unauthorized Population Today: Number Holds Steady at 11 million, Three-Fifths Have Been Here More Than a Decade (IPC Fact Check, March 2011)
- Assessing the Economic Impact of Immigration at the State and Local Level (IPC Fact Check, August 2009)
- How Immigrants on a Pathway to Citizenship can Revitalize Rust Belt Cities (November 2013)
- States Drive Positive Change on Immigration While House Is Stuck in Low Gear (September 2013)
- Local Welcoming Initiatives Help Build a Nation of Neighbors (July 2013)
- Pro-Immigrant Measures Make Gains At The State Level (March 2013)
- Immigration Policy in the States: A Roundup (March 2013)
- Countdown of the Top Five Immigration Stories of 2012 (December 2012)
- Understanding the Important Symbolism of the Maryland DREAM Act Victory (November 2012)
- Maryland DREAM Act is a Smart Economic Investment (October 2012)
- Lieutenant Governor Makes Plea for Maryland DREAM Act (July 2012)
- Anti-Immigration Group Blames Students for Maryland’s Budget Gap (May 2012)
- States Continue to Propose Tuition Equity for Undocumented Immigrants (March 2012)
- Report by Maryland State Panel Details Positive Approach to Immigration (February 2012)
- 50 States Work on Immigration Legislation While Congress Refuses to Act (August 2011)
- More States Voice Disapproval Over ICE’s Secure Communities Program (May 2011)
- Tuition Equity Legislation for Undocumented Students Picks Up Speed (April 2011)
- FAIR Blames Immigrants and Children for Maryland’s Budget Deficit (December 2009)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.