Beth Werlin, Deputy Legal Director for the American Immigration Council, discusses the recent...
Immigration in Maine
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Maine: The Political and Economic Impact of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Pine Tree State
- Maine: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Pine Tree State
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- The Economic Blame Game: U.S. Unemployment is Not Caused by Immigration (IPC Fact Check, November 2009)
- USCIS Approves First Green Cards for Same Sex Couples (July 2013)
- Declining Cities Look to Immigrants to Revitalize Economies and Increase University Enrollment (October 2011)
- Progressive Immigration Measures Pick Up Steam at the State Level (February 2011)
- Legislators in Key States Stand Up for DREAM (December 2010)
- New Reports Reveal Immigration Does Not Increase Unemployment (May 2009)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.