Patrick Taurel, Legal Fellow at the American...
Immigration in Maine
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Maine: The Political and Economic Impact of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Pine Tree State
- Maine: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Pine Tree State
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- The Economic Blame Game: U.S. Unemployment is Not Caused by Immigration (IPC Fact Check, November 2009)
- USCIS Approves First Green Cards for Same Sex Couples (July 2013)
- Declining Cities Look to Immigrants to Revitalize Economies and Increase University Enrollment (October 2011)
- Progressive Immigration Measures Pick Up Steam at the State Level (February 2011)
- Legislators in Key States Stand Up for DREAM (December 2010)
- New Reports Reveal Immigration Does Not Increase Unemployment (May 2009)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.