The New York Times recently highlighted a lawsuit filed by the American Immigration Council and...
Immigration in Louisiana
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Louisiana: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Pelican State
- Louisiana: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Pelican State
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- Q&A on Office of Inspector General Reports on Secure Communities Program (IPC Fact Check, April 2012)
- The Impact of E-Verify on Louisiana’s Economy (IPC Fact Check, July 2011)
- Immigrant Workers Likely to Play Big Role in Post-Sandy Reconstruction (November 2011)
- Controversy Over Deportation of Haitians Continues (June 2011)
- New Census Data Suggest Nativists May Be Headed for Extinction (March 2011)
- Detention Reform: Change We Want To Believe In (August 2010)
- Immigration Gumbo in the Pelican State (October 2009)
- Senator Vitter’s Amendment is Gumming Up the Census (October 2009)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.