Mary Giovagnoli, Director of the Immigration Policy Center at the American Immigration Council,...
Immigration in Kentucky
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Kentucky: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Bluegrass State
- Kentucky: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Bluegrass State
We have not created any Kentucky district profiles yet. For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- Bad for Business: How Anti-Immigration Legislation Drains Budgets and Damages States’ Economies (IPC Fact Check, March 2012)
- The Facts about the Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) (IPC Fact Check, June 2009)
- SCOTUS Narrows Protections For Noncitizens Who Received Poor Legal Advice (February 2013)
- Supreme Court to Consider Reach of Padilla v. Kentucky (October 2012)
- Tide Turning Against Authors of Restrictive Immigration Measures (March 2011)
- Businesses Warn State Lawmakers That Immigration Legislation Will Break the Bank (March 2011)
- States Legislators Attempt to Reframe Enforcement-Only Approach to Immigration (March 2011)
- Despite Limits, How Padilla v. Kentucky Will Endure (January 2011)
- Are States Considering SB 1070-Style Bills Putting their Head in the Lion’s Mouth? (January 2011)
- Supreme Court to Hear Two Cases Affecting Fair Process for Immigrants (October 2009)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.