In an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity on Donald Trump's immigration platform, Univison...
Immigration in Kentucky
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Kentucky: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Bluegrass State
- Kentucky: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Bluegrass State
We have not created any Kentucky district profiles yet. For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- Bad for Business: How Anti-Immigration Legislation Drains Budgets and Damages States’ Economies (IPC Fact Check, March 2012)
- The Facts about the Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) (IPC Fact Check, June 2009)
- SCOTUS Narrows Protections For Noncitizens Who Received Poor Legal Advice (February 2013)
- Supreme Court to Consider Reach of Padilla v. Kentucky (October 2012)
- Tide Turning Against Authors of Restrictive Immigration Measures (March 2011)
- Businesses Warn State Lawmakers That Immigration Legislation Will Break the Bank (March 2011)
- States Legislators Attempt to Reframe Enforcement-Only Approach to Immigration (March 2011)
- Despite Limits, How Padilla v. Kentucky Will Endure (January 2011)
- Are States Considering SB 1070-Style Bills Putting their Head in the Lion’s Mouth? (January 2011)
- Supreme Court to Hear Two Cases Affecting Fair Process for Immigrants (October 2009)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.