Patrick Taurel, Legal Fellow and the American Immigration Council, provides an in-depth look...
Immigration in Indiana
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Indiana: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Hoosier State
- Indiana: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Hoosier State
We have not created any Indiana district profiles yet. For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- Bad for Business: How Anti-Immigration Legislation Drains Budgets and Damages States’ Economies (IPC Fact Check, March 2012)
- Q&A Guide to State Immigration Laws: What You Need to Know if Your State is Considering Anti-immigrant Legislation (IPC Special Report, February 2012)
- Assessing the Economic Impact of Immigration at the State and Local Level (IPC Fact Check, August 2009)
- Serving the Under-Served: Banking for Undocumented Immigrants (IPC Fact Check, March 2007)
- How States And Local Economies Benefit From Immigrants (July 2013)
- Immigration Policy in the States: A Roundup (March 2013)
- States Continue to Propose Tuition Equity for Undocumented Immigrants (March 2012)
- Federal Courts Block Key Provisions of Restrictive Immigration Laws in Georgia and Indiana (June 2011)
- States that Passed Arizona-style Immigration Laws Now Face Costly, Uphill Legal Battles (June 2011)
- State Compacts Reframe Approach to Immigration, But Will Legislators Listen? (February 2011)
- Keeping the Dream Alive: Sens. Durbin and Lugar Ask Administration for Deferred Deportation for DREAM Act Kids (April 2010)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.