Beth Werlin, Deputy Legal Director for the American Immigration Council, discusses the recent...
Immigration in Indiana
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Indiana: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Hoosier State
- Indiana: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Hoosier State
We have not created any Indiana district profiles yet. For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- Bad for Business: How Anti-Immigration Legislation Drains Budgets and Damages States’ Economies (IPC Fact Check, March 2012)
- Q&A Guide to State Immigration Laws: What You Need to Know if Your State is Considering Anti-immigrant Legislation (IPC Special Report, February 2012)
- Assessing the Economic Impact of Immigration at the State and Local Level (IPC Fact Check, August 2009)
- Serving the Under-Served: Banking for Undocumented Immigrants (IPC Fact Check, March 2007)
- How States And Local Economies Benefit From Immigrants (July 2013)
- Immigration Policy in the States: A Roundup (March 2013)
- States Continue to Propose Tuition Equity for Undocumented Immigrants (March 2012)
- Federal Courts Block Key Provisions of Restrictive Immigration Laws in Georgia and Indiana (June 2011)
- States that Passed Arizona-style Immigration Laws Now Face Costly, Uphill Legal Battles (June 2011)
- State Compacts Reframe Approach to Immigration, But Will Legislators Listen? (February 2011)
- Keeping the Dream Alive: Sens. Durbin and Lugar Ask Administration for Deferred Deportation for DREAM Act Kids (April 2010)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.