Mary Giovagnoli, Director of the Immigration Policy Center at the American Immigration Council,...
Immigration in Idaho
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Idaho: The Political and Economic Impact of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Gem State
- Idaho: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Gem State
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- Arizona is Not the First State to Take Immigration Matters into their Own Hands (IPC Fact Check, May 2010)
- Guest Workers Program with a Path to Legalization (IPC Fact Check, April 2006)
- Local Welcoming Initiatives Help Build a Nation of Neighbors (July 2013)
- Skilled Immigrants Come Through All Immigration Channels (March 2013)
- Lifting Up Cities That Are Welcoming Immigrants (September 2012)
- What the President’s 2013 Budget Means for the Administration’s Immigration Priorities (February 2012)
- Who’s Monitoring the Corrections Corporation of America (CCA)? (December 2010)
- SB1070-Inspired Activity Continues in the States (August 2010)
- Why Some States Considering Immigration Legislation Might Be Jumping Off the Arizona Bandwagon (August 2010)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.