CNN cited the American Immigration Council's recent report ...
Immigration in Florida
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Florida: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Sunshine State
- Florida: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Sunshine State
- Florida District 6 - Representative Ron DeSantis
- Florida District 17 - Representative Tom Rooney
- Florida District 21 - Representative Ted Deutch
- Florida District 25 - Representative Mario Diaz-Balart
- Florida District 27 – Representative Ileana Ros-Lehtinen
For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
- The Cost of Doing Nothing: Dollars, Lives, and Opportunities Lost in the Wait for Immigration Reform (IPC Fact Check, September 2013)
- Stepping Up: The Impact of the Newest Immigrant, Asian, and Latino Voters (Special Reports, September 2013)
- Tackling the Toughest Questions on Immigration Reform (IPC Special Report, July 2013)
- An Immigration Stimulus: The Economic Benefits of a Legalization Program (IPC Fact Check, April 2013)
- Latinos in America: A Demographic Overview (IPC Fact Check, April 2012)
- Unauthorized Immigrants Pay Taxes, Too (IPC Fact Check, April 2011)
- The Unauthorized Population Today (IPC Fact Check, March 2011)
- Remittance Will Be Critical to Haitians; The U.S. Benefits from Remittances As Well (IPC Fact Check, February 2010)
- Assessing the Economic Impact of Immigration at the State and Local Level (IPC Fact Check, August 2009)
- Sharing the Costs, Sharing the Benefits: Inclusion is the Best Medicine (IPC Fact Check, July 2009)
- How States And Local Economies Benefit From Immigrants (July 2013)
- States Work To Improve Immigration Policies As Senate Immigration Bill Debate Begins (June 2013)
- Jeb Bush Backs Away From Mainstream With His Opposition To A Path To Citizenship (March 2013)
- Courts Weigh Issuance of Law Licenses to Undocumented Attorneys (August 2012)
- Using SAVE to Verify Voter Eligibility Comes with Unexplored Risks (August 2012)
- Where and Who Are The Young People Eligible for the President’s “Deferred Action” Initiative (July 2012)
- STARS Act Highlights Potential Pitfalls of Rubio DREAM Proposal (June 2012)
- Rubio Proposal Overlooks Obstacles Ahead For DREAMers (May 2012)
- Tuition Equity Bills Continue to Build Momentum in State Legislatures (February 2012)
- GOP Candidates Ignore Florida’s Diversifying Latino Population (January 2012)
- Finally, an Immigration Bill that Embraces Racial Profiling! (October 2010)
- Florida Legislators Speak Out Against Proposed Anti-Immigration Legislation in the Sunshine State (August 2010)
- Will Florida’s New Republican Senator Focus on Immigration Reform? (September 2009)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.