The New York Times recently highlighted a lawsuit filed by the American Immigration Council and...
Immigration in the District of Columbia
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in D.C.: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in Our Nation's Capital
- The District of Columbia: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Capital
Fact Sheets and Reports
- It's Tax Time! Immigrants and Taxes: Contributions to State and Federal Coffers (IPC Fact Check, April 2008)
- D.C. Follows 11 Other States Allowing Undocumented Immigrants to Drive Legally (November 2013)
- Massive Immigration Reform Rally Proceeds in Washington, D.C. (October 2013)
- Lessons from the Civil Rights Era for Immigration Reformers (August 2013)
- DC Passes Act Limiting District’s Response to ICE’s Immigration Detainers (June 2013)
- Forward March: Hundreds of Thousands Took to the Streets Demanding Immigration Reform (May 2010)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.