Beth Werlin, Deputy Legal Director for the American Immigration Council, discusses the recent...
Immigration in Connecticut
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Connecticut: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Constitution State
- Connecticut: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Constitution State
We have not created any Connecticut district profiles yet. For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
We do not have any Connecticut-specific fact sheets or reports yet, but you can find more information on State Immigration Legislation here.
- States Drive Positive Change on Immigration While House Is Stuck in Low Gear (September 2013)
- TRUST Act Makes Progress in California, Passes in Connecticut (July 2013)
- States Work To Improve Immigration Policies As Senate Immigration Bill Debate Begins (June 2013)
- States Move Forward To Allow Undocumented Immigrants To Drive Legally (April 2013)
- 50 States Work on Immigration Legislation While Congress Refuses to Act (August 2011)
- Tuition Equity Could Be Coming Soon to a State Near You (March 2011)
- Progressive Immigration Measures Pick Up Steam at the State Level (February 2011)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.