In an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity on Donald Trump's immigration platform, Univison...
Immigration in Connecticut
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Connecticut: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Constitution State
- Connecticut: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Constitution State
We have not created any Connecticut district profiles yet. For Congressional districts in other states, visit our District-by-District page.
Fact Sheets and Reports
We do not have any Connecticut-specific fact sheets or reports yet, but you can find more information on State Immigration Legislation here.
- States Drive Positive Change on Immigration While House Is Stuck in Low Gear (September 2013)
- TRUST Act Makes Progress in California, Passes in Connecticut (July 2013)
- States Work To Improve Immigration Policies As Senate Immigration Bill Debate Begins (June 2013)
- States Move Forward To Allow Undocumented Immigrants To Drive Legally (April 2013)
- 50 States Work on Immigration Legislation While Congress Refuses to Act (August 2011)
- Tuition Equity Could Be Coming Soon to a State Near You (March 2011)
- Progressive Immigration Measures Pick Up Steam at the State Level (February 2011)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.