Patrick Taurel, Legal Fellow at the American...
Immigration in Colorado
Submitted by aic_admin on Thu, Oct 17, 2013
State Fact Sheets
- New Americans in Colorado: The Political and Economic Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians in the Centennial State
- Colorado: Immigrant Entrepreneurs, Innovation, and Welcoming Initiatives in the Centennial State
Fact Sheets and Reports
- The Cost of Doing Nothing: Dollars, Lives, and Opportunities Lost in the Wait for Immigration Reform (IPC Fact Check, September 2013)
- Chicken Little in the Voting Booth: The Non-Existent Problem of Non-Citizen Voter Fraud (IPC Fact Check, October 2012)
- Assessing the Economic Impact of Immigration at the State and Local Level (IPC Fact Check, August 2009)
- Colorado Emergency Relief Efforts Impeded by Immigrants’ Mistrust of Law Enforcement (September 2013)
- States Drive Positive Change on Immigration While House Is Stuck in Low Gear (September 2013)
- States Work To Improve Immigration Policies As Senate Immigration Bill Debate Begins (June 2013)
- How the Immigration Reform Bill Could Help Undocumented Farmworkers and Growers (May 2013)
- States Move Forward To Allow Undocumented Immigrants To Drive Legally (April 2013)
- Pro-Immigrant Measures Make Gains At The State Level (March 2013)
- Immigration Policy in the States: A Roundup (March 2013)
- Colorado Digs Itself Into a Fiscal Hole in the Name of Immigration Enforcement (December 2012)
- Voter ID Laws Tackle Non-Existent Problem of Immigrant Vote Fraud (July 2012)
- Colorado, Hawaii and Delaware Progress on Tuition Equity for Undocumented Students (April 2012)
- States Continue to Propose Tuition Equity for Undocumented Immigrants (March 2012)
- Progressive Immigration Measures Pick Up Steam at the State Level (February 2011)
For information on other states, visit our interactive map.
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.