In an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity on Donald Trump's immigration platform, Univison...
The Border: A Resource Page
As money is poured into border enforcement, it is critical that lawmakers consider the facts. The following resources provide key answers to basic questions about the U.S.-Mexico Border and the issues that surround it--from the fiscal implications of policies to the struggle to fight drug cartels.
- Authority of U.S. Customs and Border Protection Agents: An Overview (February 2012)
- New Border Patrol Strategy Changes Rhetoric More than Substance (May 2012)
- Back to the Border: A Historical Comparison of U.S. Border Politics (September 2010)
The Economics of Border Control:
- Fiscally Irresponsible: Immigration Enforcement without Reform Wastes Taxpayer Dollars (October 2011)
- Is More Getting Us Less? Real Solutions for Security our Border (February 2011)
- Throwing Good Money After Bad: Immigration Enforcement (May 2010)
- The Rise and Fall of the Secure Border Initiative’s High-Tech Solution to Unauthorized Immigration (April 2010)
Cartels and the Border:
- How to Fix a Broken Border: A Three Part Series (May 2012)
- Guns, Drugs, and Money: Tackling the Real Threats to Border Security (September 2011)
- DHS’s Current Southern Border Enforcement Strategy a Bust, Group Says (April 2012)
- Human Rights Abuses Along U.S.-Mexico Border Underscore Need for Reform (April 2012)
- New Report Analyzes Fatal Flaws of U.S. Border-Enforcement Strategy (February 2012)
- View all blogs about the border
Other resources on the border
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.