Patrick Taurel, Legal Fellow at the American...
APPLY FOR J-1 VISA SPONSORSHIP
Are you a potential J-1 intern or trainee? A U.S. company or organization looking to host an international exchange visitor? An immigration attorney representing a host company or foreign national interested in the J-1 visa? The International Exchange Center is here to assist you in navigating the J-1 process.
Begin an application by clicking the green "Apply Now for Our J1 Program" button on the right. All applications are now filed electronically; we no longer use paper applications.
Not sure if you qualify? Take our short survey located on the right below the "Begin the Application" section.
LINKS AND RESOURCES:
- Application Checklist - Information Requirements
- Sample J-1 Trainee-Intern Application Information
- Introduction to the Online Application System
- Writing a Dynamic DS-7002 Training Plan
- DS-7002 Training Plan Sample
- Video Tutorial: How to Write a J-1 Training Plan
- Participant Handbook
TIPS ON FINDING A HOST SITE:
- Tips on Finding a J-1 Internship in the US
- Presentation: Grow Your Network to Find an Internship in the US
Read Our Blog
Read the latest in immigration news at ImmigrationImpact.com, with new articles published every weekday.
Text FACTS to 51555 to get the latest posts sent right to your phone.